Australian Automotive Report | 2012 Reports
$11,000.00 (including GST)
Nielsen’s Australian Automotive Report provides in-depth insights on consumers' interaction with information resources, through each stage of the decision making process - tracking how consumers change their sources of information as they get closer to a decision.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Study aims, background and sample
- Section 1: Context: Automotive buyer sample profile
- Section 2: General online and mobile internet usage trends among Australian car buyers
- Section 3: The journey: Resources used to discover cars of interest
- Section 4: The journey: Resources used to research cars of interest
- Section 5: Focus on the use of online media during the car decision-making journey
- Section 6: Locations and devices of internet access for car discovery, research and decision-making
- Section 7: Specific online content accessed by car buyers/intenders and content areas of future interest
- Concluding Comments
Shopping cart is empty.
To securely download this report, please add to cart below
To access the full report, please provide us with a little information.Free Download